Everyone gets into martial arts for a different mix of reasons. Everyone gets different benefits from their practice. It is in many ways a subjective experience. For those of you that are in it for the personal mastery or the perfection of self, consider this slide that Tom Peters presented recently at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Peters applies this in the context of business performance but if you're interested in a mind-blowing shift in perspective, check out tompeters.com and browse through his slide sets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Someone asked me a while back to post what I consider to be pros and cons of aikido and judo – sort of what I like and dislike about aiki...
-
Boy, I thought that Dave had found nearly the ultimate example a few months ago of a bunch of chi-tards and their hippie shenanigans, but th...
-
It seems that Japanese arts (we'll take aikido as an example for this post) seem to have a different concept of posture than do Chinese ...
-
Photo courtesy of Nimr Hassan Several months ago I got to attend a conference with a lot of very high-level speakers and demonstrators, and...
-
Every so often I put a call out to my readers to help me out here on my blog. I try to keep this to a minimum because I don't want to s...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.