- warmup, ukemi, hopping interspersed with ukemi using the exercise ball as a form.
- attacking the turtle with a cross-face turnover and with the roll into rear seated guard from the beginning of the meatgrinder.
- push back to base repeated over and over is a cool ground mobility skill. Sort of like backwards low-crawl.
- crawling man randori.with emphasis on keeping rolling, shucking the opponent off, and pushing back to base.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Kid's judo
Kid's judo with Whit, Mason, and Knox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Someone asked me a while back to post what I consider to be pros and cons of aikido and judo – sort of what I like and dislike about aiki...
-
Boy, I thought that Dave had found nearly the ultimate example a few months ago of a bunch of chi-tards and their hippie shenanigans, but th...
-
It seems that Japanese arts (we'll take aikido as an example for this post) seem to have a different concept of posture than do Chinese ...
-
Photo courtesy of Nimr Hassan Several months ago I got to attend a conference with a lot of very high-level speakers and demonstrators, and...
-
Every so often I put a call out to my readers to help me out here on my blog. I try to keep this to a minimum because I don't want to s...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.