Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Which lie is true?

This sounded like such a fun meme that I was really sad when Bob didn't tag me. Fortunately, Wim tagged me, so here goes.
The meme works as follows. You post five things about yourself. Four are untrue. One is true. All are so outlandish, implausible or ridiculous that no one would be inclined to believe that any of them are true. And despite the pleas from your readers, you never divulge which is true and which are fabrications. You then tag five other people (four seriously and one person you are pretty sure would never participate).
  • Of the seventeen life-or-death streetfights I've been involved in, I've only been seriously injured once - a street-punk in downtown St. Louis perforated my colon with a screwdriver.
  • Having taken more university mathematics courses than anyone I know, I ended up with a Ph.D.
  • My first wife was murdered eight days after our crazy, spur-of-the-moment, Las Vegas wedding. The murderer was never found and the police didn't seem too interested in pursuing the case.
  • I made a $250,000 donation to Mississippi State University a few years ago to help finance the renovation of their historical McCain Engineering building.
  • I never leave the house without at least eight concealed weapons and I generally keep at least fifteen improvised weapons at hand (except at church).
Ok, Let's see who I'd like to tag with this meme...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...