Interesting video that is titled, 'Kosen Judo,' thought it is hard to identify with what is typically thought of as Kosen judo - hardcore newaza done by University youngsters. This demo of Kosen judo is more reminiscent of the abstract, theory kata of Kodokan Judo such as Ju no kata and Itsutsu no Kata. Interesting nonetheless. Check out all of the other segments of this program at this guy's videos page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Someone asked me a while back to post what I consider to be pros and cons of aikido and judo – sort of what I like and dislike about aiki...
-
Boy, I thought that Dave had found nearly the ultimate example a few months ago of a bunch of chi-tards and their hippie shenanigans, but th...
-
It seems that Japanese arts (we'll take aikido as an example for this post) seem to have a different concept of posture than do Chinese ...
-
Photo courtesy of Nimr Hassan Several months ago I got to attend a conference with a lot of very high-level speakers and demonstrators, and...
-
Every so often I put a call out to my readers to help me out here on my blog. I try to keep this to a minimum because I don't want to s...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.