Tonight was photo night at kid's judo class. I have a lot of good photos to share. Here is a photo of sensei caught unaware but still looking sensei-ish. Also included for your enjoyment are two photos of my kids trying to look fierce. All I can say is all you aspirants to the 2020 Olympics, look out. Y'all better work hard if you want to earn bronze below these guys! Imagine what these photos will go for in 2021 after these little guys take the Gold and Silver medals... (and no, I can't yet tell which one will be Gold and which Silver.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Someone asked me a while back to post what I consider to be pros and cons of aikido and judo – sort of what I like and dislike about aiki...
-
Boy, I thought that Dave had found nearly the ultimate example a few months ago of a bunch of chi-tards and their hippie shenanigans, but th...
-
It seems that Japanese arts (we'll take aikido as an example for this post) seem to have a different concept of posture than do Chinese ...
-
Photo courtesy of Nimr Hassan Several months ago I got to attend a conference with a lot of very high-level speakers and demonstrators, and...
-
Every so often I put a call out to my readers to help me out here on my blog. I try to keep this to a minimum because I don't want to s...



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.