Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mokuren Dojo articles on Aikido Journal

Over the past few years, Aikido Journal has picked up and reprinted several of my articles from here at Mokuren Dojo. Thanks Aiki Journal guys, for the attention! I've enjoyed the increased exposure and it has allowed a much larger group of people to enjoy my ideas here on the blog (or at least a larger group is laughing at my ignorance now).
.
Following is a list of my articles that Aikido Journal has re-published. You might enjoy perusing these and reading or re-reading them.

____________
Patrick Parker is a Christian, husband, father, martial arts teacher, Program Director for a Cardiac Rehab, and a Ph.D. Contact: mokurendojo@gmail.com or phone 601.248.7282
____________
Suggested great books on aikido, judo, and strategy.
____________
Subscribe now for free updates from the Mokuren Dojo blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...