No class tomorrow night - Valentine's Day - 2/14/2008. I have a hot date with my wife. So, stay home and practice marital arts instead of martial arts. Be a lover - not a fighter. Give peace a chance and I'll see y'all at the next class.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Someone asked me a while back to post what I consider to be pros and cons of aikido and judo – sort of what I like and dislike about aiki...
-
Boy, I thought that Dave had found nearly the ultimate example a few months ago of a bunch of chi-tards and their hippie shenanigans, but th...
-
It seems that Japanese arts (we'll take aikido as an example for this post) seem to have a different concept of posture than do Chinese ...
-
Photo courtesy of Nimr Hassan Several months ago I got to attend a conference with a lot of very high-level speakers and demonstrators, and...
-
Every so often I put a call out to my readers to help me out here on my blog. I try to keep this to a minimum because I don't want to s...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.