
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Someone asked me a while back to post what I consider to be pros and cons of aikido and judo – sort of what I like and dislike about aiki...
-
Boy, I thought that Dave had found nearly the ultimate example a few months ago of a bunch of chi-tards and their hippie shenanigans, but th...
-
It seems that Japanese arts (we'll take aikido as an example for this post) seem to have a different concept of posture than do Chinese ...
-
Photo courtesy of Nimr Hassan Several months ago I got to attend a conference with a lot of very high-level speakers and demonstrators, and...
-
Every so often I put a call out to my readers to help me out here on my blog. I try to keep this to a minimum because I don't want to s...
Beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your blog and will check back soon.
When my mother died a year ago, I took over her orchids. I have two of them blooming on my office window sill right now.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about your loss, Rick. I'm glad that you still have the orchids as a reminder of her.
ReplyDeleteInteresting how powerful a flower is emotionally... spiritually...