Friday, December 28, 2012

Joining the conversation

Aikido and Judo etc... are self-defense and physical exercise - sure - but if you do them solely for those purposes, I think they are kinda limited.  They are more.  They are fine arts and they are self-development disciplines.
.
Back in ye olde time days, there were several of these disciplines that people used besides martial arts.  People prayed, meditated, and journaled.  Frequently nobody ever read their journals, but journaling was considered invaluable for the discipline.
.
Blogging is the modern form of journaling.  I recommend all my students consider starting a blog because it can enhance your martial arts experience greatly.



Want to discuss this blog post?

Come find me on Facebook at my Mokuren Dojo FB group
 ____________________
Patrick Parker
www.mokurendojo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...