Mokuren Dojo
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Tomiki Aikido's Tsunako Miyake
Look what I found! There are not many (any?) films out there on the net of Tsunako Miyake doing aikido. Here is a clip of her and Ohba doing some of Sankata and Gokata.
____________
601.248.7282 ~
Subscribe
~
Facebook
~
Twitter
~
email
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aikido vs. judo
Someone asked me a while back to post what I consider to be pros and cons of aikido and judo – sort of what I like and dislike about aiki...
No, MY kung fu is better than your puny technique!
This is more on the viability of aikido for self-defense and for older adults. Perhaps this is more of a philosophical POV . . Superiority,...
Chi-tards
Boy, I thought that Dave had found nearly the ultimate example a few months ago of a bunch of chi-tards and their hippie shenanigans, but th...
Why go before ju/aiki?
The other day, one of my aiki-betters made the comment on an online forum, "You can't learn to do soft till you know how to do hard...
Intended change in pocketknife laws
If you use or carry a pocketknife, and want to retain your right to do so, It's time to write a couple of letters. From an email a stude...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.