Mokuren Dojo
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Shaun Hoddy ushirowaza
A large chunk of the ushirowaza that we will be working on at the October gathering comes from the Koryu Dai Ni. Here's a film of Shaun Hoddy demonstrating these ushirowaza (starting at about 0:45)
____________
601.248.7282 ~
Subscribe
~
Facebook
~
Twitter
~
email
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aikido vs. judo
Someone asked me a while back to post what I consider to be pros and cons of aikido and judo – sort of what I like and dislike about aiki...
Chi-tards
Boy, I thought that Dave had found nearly the ultimate example a few months ago of a bunch of chi-tards and their hippie shenanigans, but th...
Chinese posture vs. Japanese posture
It seems that Japanese arts (we'll take aikido as an example for this post) seem to have a different concept of posture than do Chinese ...
Nimr Hassan on self-defense
Photo courtesy of Nimr Hassan Several months ago I got to attend a conference with a lot of very high-level speakers and demonstrators, and...
What have you bought lately?
Every so often I put a call out to my readers to help me out here on my blog. I try to keep this to a minimum because I don't want to s...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.