Rick over at TDA training has posted a good article on how to make the fearsome groin kick an even better maneuver for a fight. Check it out for the juicy details, but the jist of it is to distract or disable the opponent's vision prior to and during the kick. With that in mind, I give you the following. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Someone asked me a while back to post what I consider to be pros and cons of aikido and judo – sort of what I like and dislike about aiki...
-
Boy, I thought that Dave had found nearly the ultimate example a few months ago of a bunch of chi-tards and their hippie shenanigans, but th...
-
It seems that Japanese arts (we'll take aikido as an example for this post) seem to have a different concept of posture than do Chinese ...
-
Photo courtesy of Nimr Hassan Several months ago I got to attend a conference with a lot of very high-level speakers and demonstrators, and...
-
Every so often I put a call out to my readers to help me out here on my blog. I try to keep this to a minimum because I don't want to s...
Thanks for the kind word Patrick.
ReplyDeleteI guess groin kicks can be pretty... 'un-bear-able'!
Sorry,
Rick
that un is bearly tolerable
ReplyDeleteActually, I think it's a beary beary good technique you guys!
ReplyDelete