Sunday, May 31, 2009

Look out for those Windsong guys!

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed I was walking somewhere near Nick's Windsong Dojo and as I walked by a van a guy in the van pointed a long gun at me. I took the gun from him but as I pointed it at him, he said, "Um, er... Scuse me, I just found that gun lying on the sidewalk and I was wondering if you could tell me what kind of gun it is?" I didnt know, so we examined it and determined it to be a pellet gun so I gave it to some passer-by.
.
Then I went into Nick's dojo but found that it was an interdimensional space, sort of like a Tardis. It was much bigger on the inside than the outside. There were roads and temples and groves and ampitheatres all inside the dojo. We had a meal but nobody would give me a beer to drink with my meal and somehow I got stuck outside the dojo on the edge of a grassy cliff when I went looking for the fridge.
____________
Patrick Parker, is a Christian, husband, father, judo and aikido teacher, Program Director for a Cardiac Rehab, and a Ph.D. Contact: mokurendojo@gmail.com or phone 601.248.7282
____________
Subscribe now for free updates from the Mokuren Dojo blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...