.
___________
Subscribe now for free updates from the Mokuren Dojo blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Someone asked me a while back to post what I consider to be pros and cons of aikido and judo – sort of what I like and dislike about aiki...
-
Boy, I thought that Dave had found nearly the ultimate example a few months ago of a bunch of chi-tards and their hippie shenanigans, but th...
-
It seems that Japanese arts (we'll take aikido as an example for this post) seem to have a different concept of posture than do Chinese ...
-
Photo courtesy of Nimr Hassan Several months ago I got to attend a conference with a lot of very high-level speakers and demonstrators, and...
-
Every so often I put a call out to my readers to help me out here on my blog. I try to keep this to a minimum because I don't want to s...
Nice.
ReplyDeleteNow I have heard that "nice" is the most insulting, left-handed compliment that one can give . . . especially when spoken to a woman, e.g., "You surely look nice today."
As Prof. Henry Higgins said . . . "Why can't a woman be more like a man?" Thus and therefore I feel sure you won't be offended. *smirk*