Hey, check this out! I just found out today that Mokuren Dojo has won the World Wide Web Awards Silver award for, "clean and organized design, user friendliness, quality content and informative information for visitors." I'll display it in the sidebar for y'all to admire.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Someone asked me a while back to post what I consider to be pros and cons of aikido and judo – sort of what I like and dislike about aiki...
-
Boy, I thought that Dave had found nearly the ultimate example a few months ago of a bunch of chi-tards and their hippie shenanigans, but th...
-
It seems that Japanese arts (we'll take aikido as an example for this post) seem to have a different concept of posture than do Chinese ...
-
Photo courtesy of Nimr Hassan Several months ago I got to attend a conference with a lot of very high-level speakers and demonstrators, and...
-
Every so often I put a call out to my readers to help me out here on my blog. I try to keep this to a minimum because I don't want to s...
Hey Pat! Very nice!
ReplyDeleteHow's that bump on your head?
Congratulations from Dojo Rat
Thanks! I've sure learned a lot about having a good blog from you and Nathan and a couple of others.
ReplyDeleteI still have a scab in my scalp and it is tender. I had a headache last night that I think was second-day soreness from the neck tension. 4 cups of coffee and 3 ibuprofen later I feel fine.
Way to go, dude! Congrats. I want you to bring home gold next time, or you're in the dog house!
ReplyDelete