| This is a set of clips from Rich's Sandan demo at the October 2006 Aiki Buddies Gathering in Magnolia, MS. No, it is not the 'disco dojo' footage of P3 that everyone is clamoring for, but I think the music conveys the gist of the weekend. | |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Someone asked me a while back to post what I consider to be pros and cons of aikido and judo – sort of what I like and dislike about aiki...
-
The other day, one of my aiki-betters made the comment on an online forum, "You can't learn to do soft till you know how to do hard...
-
Magnificient karate! Aiki guys, check this out and see doesn't this trip you out! One of my big problems with karate-do the way it is of...
-
Boy, I thought that Dave had found nearly the ultimate example a few months ago of a bunch of chi-tards and their hippie shenanigans, but th...
-
Colin and Nathan have posted the top ten referrers for their respective blogs. I'm glad that Mokuren dojo is the top referrer to both o...
As always I love the movies. Very clean technique from my perspective (not know much).
ReplyDelete